Monday, December 14, 2009

Act 15

Being a military wife isn’t always easy. It’s hard spending birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays without my husband. However, I feel like because of this my husband and I have a great deal of appreciation for our love and the time we have together. I often have a hard time watching couples and families argue over insignificant issues, especially this time of year, because I would give anything to have my husband home with our family. One thing I would like to teach Chloe is that although our family isn’t always together, we have many material and emotional things to give thanks for everyday. One of my favorite parts of the holidays is how easy it is to give. Many stores and organizations make it easy for everyone to give a little to those who need it. For those of you who are local, the Walmart in Lacey has two big boxes for toy donations. We dropped off a few children's books, because Chloe loves to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment